- We study what we can see, but what we see is not always what exists.
- As long as you keep looking, you will triumph in the end.
- The night is just a part of the day.
- Miracles can't be explained, but they exist for those who believe in them.
- What is outside is harder to change than what is inside.
- Judging oneself to be inferior to others is one of the worst forms of pride you can know, because it is the most destructive way of being different.
- It isn't explanations that carry us forward, it is our desire to go on.
- People get used to their own mistakes, and it's not long before they start taking them as virtues.
- This far, and no farther!
- They had confessed their love to each other and now, they were embarrassed to look each other in the eye.
- Love is no respecter of reasons.
- You only live twice- once when you are born, and once when you look death in the face.
Friday, June 05, 2009
Brida: Paulo Coelho!!
I just liked these lines/quotes/ideas/(whatever) a lot!!