Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Astrology.com Specials

Astrology sites definitely have a thing for me. I keep getting random mails everyday from so many of these sites. And there are times when they make sense, make sense in such an amusing way that it is hard to believe.

Like this site did yesterday. I usually just delete the mail straightaway but this obviously grabbed my attention. This is what it goes like:

Subject: Is It Time to Move On?? (I could have slapped this mail if it was possible!!)

Dear Mishika,

Still clinging to a relationship that's over? Sometimes it seems you can't let go of someone, no matter how hard you try. Find out what he's really thinking -- and if you should wait for him or move on -- with a free psychic love reading. New customers, enjoy your special offer: Get the first 10 minutes of your call free!

Buggers I tell you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahahaaahahhaaha
man that's so funny...
in your case it related more to you nah....
hahahahahahhahahhahahaha
fuck this is hilarious!!!!
:D
rofl

pheww...i'm out of breath...

Mishika said...

It's a conspiracy, I'm so sure! *pissed*

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Book Review - Disciples of Trikaal (✩✩✩✩✩)

Varun Sayal, I can't thank you enough for these review copies! Disciples of Trikaal is a prequel to the first book of the Time ...