Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Dear Shoes

Dear shoes,

I was dreaming about you all night. I know it's absurd, and writing about it is even weirder! Don't remember the last time I saw you, where was it-under my bed? in the balcony? or was Ma wearing you? Uff!! Forget it...

I promise I shall look for you as soon as I get time. I have hardly touched you since you have come. Not that you're bad, but I just love the old ones better. No, I have nothing against you. You are not even ugly or stupid looking, just that you ain't those. Sorry!!

So stop haunting me in my dreams now. I will 'rescue' you soon from wherever you are. Till then, keep praying, but not so much that I have to kick you out of my otherwise peaceful sleep. 

NOTE: No, I am not insane or retard (or any such thing), just quite random. :)

8 comments:

Ishita_Dasgupta said...

:| **Speechless**

But I still love you..!! :P :D

Mishika said...

I felt quite retard after writing this. Your comment makes me feel so much better. ;)
Love Love

Anonymous said...

hehe....
quite imaginative...
Abhinav dis side...
n here is my nu blog url...the final one...:P

Anonymous said...

Click on it my name yu will get it...

Srishti said...

Hai?
:D

Mishika said...

Very me, I know!

Unknown said...

so you..i swear..!!!
humorously abstract!!

Mishika said...

Thankoo :)

Book Review - Disciples of Trikaal (✩✩✩✩✩)

Varun Sayal, I can't thank you enough for these review copies! Disciples of Trikaal is a prequel to the first book of the Time ...