Tuesday, December 09, 2008

18th birthday :), a day that was!


This was the second best birthday (the best will always be my 17th birthday) I have had so far and since it was me miltstone birthday (i finally turned 18!!), I'm glad I'll always have really happy memories to associate with this day.
It started at night only, when three of this friends of mine gave me very chocolaty surprise!! (about which he has written here - abhinavdeciphered.blogspot.com).
I went late to college, around 11.Had amazing fun with lakshya over there and at IHC, won a competition, became richer than we already were :)...
Alot more happened but I do not have the strength or time (have my final exams from tomorrow) to write about it.All I want to say is,I loved the day and keep going back to parts of it.

No comments:

Book Review - Disciples of Trikaal (✩✩✩✩✩)

Varun Sayal, I can't thank you enough for these review copies! Disciples of Trikaal is a prequel to the first book of the Time ...