Wednesday, May 01, 2019

My Solo Travels in Italy - Tips, Tricks, Hacks (Intro)



I arrived in Italy on 25/01 for my masters that was due to start at the end of the month. Since the time it was decided that I'm coming to Italy, I'd made up my mind to travel whenever I could. However, what I didn't take into account was the amount of time I'll spend travelling solo. This series is a small snippet of my six months in Italy, when I was mostly from Torino to other parts of Italy. In the next few parts, you'll find tips, tricks, hacks and more for travelling solo in Italy on a budget.  

Are you ready?
*****************************************



Part 2 - Florence / Firenze
Part 3 - Pisa
Part 4 - Siena
Part 5 - Naples
Part 6 - Ercolano and Pompeii
Part 7 - Capri
Part 8 - Amalfi and Positano
Part 9 - Baia

No comments:

Book Review - Disciples of Trikaal (✩✩✩✩✩)

Varun Sayal, I can't thank you enough for these review copies! Disciples of Trikaal is a prequel to the first book of the Time ...