Friday, February 16, 2018

About Time!

Hello Lovely People (some of you are still reading this, I hope?)
Anyhow, realising how my efforts for reviving this blog have failed miserably over the last few years, I have decided to make this platform more than just a personal blog. I plan to post my book/movie reviews from hereon.

WHY?
I managed to read 41 books in 2017 and have already read 13 in 2018.
I have become supremely active on my bookstagram and goodreads page.
I am reading and reviewing books like a pro!
Makes sense to use that impetus to revive this dying soul?

That's it for now.
I will be uploading reviews every 2-3 days from now on. Hopefully that will motivate me enough to keep this blog alive even otherwise.

P.S. This July/August will be the 10th anniversary of this blog. :D

Click here to have a look at my bookstagram page.
Click here for my goodreads account.
And here to have a look at a cute Book Subscription Box I run!

Love
Mishika

2 comments:

CRD said...

Great going! I'm so glad you've decided to do something about your poor posting frequency.

A post every 2-3 days you say? Looking forward to that!

Keep writing!

Cheers,
CRD

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!❤️

Book Review - Disciples of Trikaal (✩✩✩✩✩)

Varun Sayal, I can't thank you enough for these review copies! Disciples of Trikaal is a prequel to the first book of the Time ...