Thursday, September 17, 2015

(not so-)Random Conversation

[Sign-2/ 2008- 7 long years!]

Girl:"I think you're detatching yourself from me. I don't think I mean anything to you now. I've lost the importance that you once used to give me in your life.There's no point dragging it just for the heck of it. I feel you're suffocated and this time I'm sure I haven't done anything to be treated like a doormat."

Boy: "I know. I've also been thinking alot about this lately. I can't hurt you anymore. I can't deal with it. It's very difficult for me to continue. I just can't do it."

Girl: "Are you sure you want to do this to us? I hope you realise what you're doing and where it'll take us. I'm ready to accept you the way you are. I have absolutely no issues. I'll deal with it I swear. We'll manage if we can just give it one more chance. It will work. We can make it work."

Boy: "I can't do this anymore. I'm a completely different person now. I really love you and you mean a lot to me and this will be the best for the both of us."

Girl: "I understand why You have to do this."

Boy: "Thanks."

Girl: "But I still wish you din't have to."

Boy: "Me too."

Girl: "I love you."


No comments:

Book Review - Disciples of Trikaal (✩✩✩✩✩)

Varun Sayal, I can't thank you enough for these review copies! Disciples of Trikaal is a prequel to the first book of the Time ...