Sunday, March 01, 2009

Cheero- my love!! <3





















I got back from Pune last 13th and was welcomed with this cute little thing. This chhotu puggy was 40 days old when i met him (now 50) and is just the size of a full grown rat. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him. Shivam (his owner) has been very kind to me regarding my new found love. He drops him everyday at my place for sometime while he can play downstairs. Puggy was unwell a few days back. he had fever but thankfully he is doing fine now. :)

  I've named him Cheero although Shivam refuses to call him that. He is still trying up to come up with a name for him. 

5 comments:

Purnima Malhotra said...

Awwwww...he is sooooo very cute!!
I am in love with him too..nice!!
Adorable puppieee!!

And, Cheero is a nice name, no need to think of another!!

Cheers!

Mishika said...

i wonder why Shivem doesn't like it! :(

Ishita_Dasgupta said...

All I can say is...

Aaaaawwwwwiiiiieeeee!!! :P :D

Srishti said...

Oho! He is sooo cute!
Cheero-meero :)

Mishika said...

Oh! By the way, Cheero is finally called Cheero. I don't know what motivated Shivam to listen to me but eventually he did!

I love you Cheero. :)

Book Review - Disciples of Trikaal (✩✩✩✩✩)

Varun Sayal, I can't thank you enough for these review copies! Disciples of Trikaal is a prequel to the first book of the Time ...